Have you had water leaks, past flooding or a build up of condensation in your home? Chances are this can lead to mold. Mold in the home is a serious, and frustrating problem that home-owners have to deal with. Here are some common signs to watch out for that could indicate you have sold growing in your house.
Allergies: Common allergic reactions to mold may include sneezing, sore eyes and a runny nose or nasal congestion. If you notice your allergic reactions worsen when you arrive home – it’s especially likely you have mold.
Odour: If you have mold growing out of site, a moldy, “old”, smell may be your only clue.
Signs of Growth: Although visible mold may be an obvious sign of mold in the home, some people see growth and think it’s just dirt – inspect closely and carefully.
Mold is a serious issue, and if you don’t take action immediately mold can spread rapidly. Visible mold growth could also be a sign that there is a much larger old colony growing hidden away from view.
If you believe there may be signs of mold in your home, contact Handyco today. We help homeowners in need of restoration services. Our main goal is to make sure our customers are healthy and happy and we keep this in mind in every aspect of our work. Our services include mold removal, but also water damage repair, fire damage restoration or construction services, and you can be sure that we will surpass industry standards and your expectations.